Thread: How to maximize use of Fertilize All in Farmville

How to maximize use of Fertilize All in Farmville

I am using Facebook from couple of years now and also play the game called Farmville. Now the thing here is that I am at the 23rd lever of the game and there I get the fertilize all prize since achieving the level. But the only thing that is eating up my head here is that when to use it or which will be the right time use the fertilize all gift that I available in my gift box. Actually if I will use immediately after the seeding then the friend can’t fertilize my farm and that will be a waste and I will use it at the time of harvesting then few of them will go unused because they are already being fertilized by my neighbors. So please suggest me what should I do in this situation also let me know how to get the fertilize all gift.

Re: How to maximize use of Fertilize All in Farmville

Well it seems to me that this one is the best situation that you are in to. So what you have to do here is that just seed all your farm and that time don’t use fertilize all and now wait some time at the moment of harvesting you have to fist see whether your friends have fertilize some of your crops or not and if they have fertilized any then you have to first harvest them. After that plough the land which is fallow and now you have to use the fertilize all and you can fertilize the crops that are ready to harvest and also the ploughed land and doing this will not waste any of your fertilize all.

To get the fertilize all you have to harvest the 20 olive trees at a instant and that time you will definitely get the fertilize all gift on your inbox. I am sure that if you have 20 olive trees on your farm and once they are harvested all together then you will definitely get the fertilize all and then you can use the same to its greater effect. I guess it will work for you because it did the same for me and I was able to get the gift in my gift box.

To get more fertilization benefit you have to achieve the ribbon called ”Good Samaritan” and once all the ribbons of the same are achieved then you will definitely get the chance to win the fertilize all every time you help the neighbor of your friends. And to achieve the ribbon daily you have to fertilize the farm of your friends or neighbor and then see whether you are progressing in the ribbon column by just clicking on the ribbon icon. I hope that this information will be help full to you.