Thread: Call of Duty: Black ops 3D Vision give error

Call of Duty: Black ops 3D Vision give error

I have recently installed the Call of Duty: Black Ops which was working fine up to when I was playing World of warcraft and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but it is not continuous with the Call of Duty: Black ops as it gives error in viewing the images properly. In normal vision it is perfect. I mean to say that it seems black in the 3D vision and without 3D it seems perfect. So I want to ask you are it happening with the 3D vision someone else too or only I am facing this error. Please suggest me in regarding this issue so that I can be able to play this game with the 3D vision. Please help me.

Re: Call of Duty: Black ops 3D Vision give error

Starting with 3D Vision, Call of Duty: Black Ops works enormous in hi-fi 3D mode, now make sure that you contain the newest drivers set up that do come by means of a 3D Vision shape for the game. That however is to be predictable, bearing in mind the game was publicize to be 3D Vision ready, even though in the side view it is speed as outstanding but there are some small problems still to be unfurnished. Though running the game in hi-fi 3D mode by means of 3DTV Play on a 3D HDTV has exposed an outlandish problem that when taking aim furrow the iron view or the range of the gun the inferior half of the display becomes indistinct. I think Nvidia will with any luck soon attach the trouble.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, similar to the extra 3D Vision-ready games too has the junction level set by the developer; it seems that to the finest level they have determined to stick by but some people do desire to be capable to regulate the junction to their individual liking and not presently the deepness level. I think there is a solution for this issue to beat this potential trouble and once more be capable to squeeze the junction level. In order to perform that you will want to open the “config.cfg” documents inside the player directory in the game directory below Steam you will find this “\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players\”. Watch out for this settings “seta r_use_driver_convergence” and then change the value “0″ to “1″. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

I think this problem can be taken away by using the following steps which are as follows:
    1. First of all download the latest driver for the Directx.
    2. After this download install the driver to the system
    3. As you have installed the driver for the direct later then upgrade the video driver.

After this set the game to the system’s compatibility mode with the operating system you are using. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution for the problem you are having. And for more help you can see this link. Call of Duty Black Ops Crashes, Freezes, Errors, and Fixes

I think you can get the 3D vision with the game pad as I found on the net while searching that this game supports game pad. As I was too having some problem with this game as I was unable to make my Xbox 360 wireless joystick to work with this game. As per my knowledge I think the COD PC version don’t have a native support for the joysticks but I am very happy that it now supports the use of game pad now we are able to utilize the 3DTV play without keyboard and mouse. I have only one problem that I am not able to enable the joysticks. Someway I can only construct 2 key from my joystick to labor by means of this game, every the rest doesn't appear to work.