Thread: Genesis A.D Booster spamming?

Genesis A.D Booster spamming?

I have recently downloaded the game Genesis A.D an installed it to the system can also played this game but I have noticed something in the game that some people are able to spam their boosters without using the cool down it can be done in practice matches. But while I am trying to so the same with my game which I have in the system I found myself to stuck there for a while as it takes time to cool down. What do I do to get the desired solution so that I can be able to spam my booster without cool down? Please help me.

Re: Genesis A.D Booster spamming?

I have done a lot of search on this and come to a solution that it is a big in the game which is related to the default setting of the game. It can be solved by doing the setting into the game which can be done by pressing the reset button which you can find in the bottom of the left corner on the screen of the game page. I think this will help to boost up the game. So try doing this to get the desired solution.

I think only booster is not enough you can get the much boost to the game if you will go with the Booster and as well as a wall jump so that you will get a pretty good boost to the game. But remember that you can boost only two classes those are Suppliers and Assaults so you can give a sniper rifle to one of these classes so that you can snipe boost but they can boost themselves by their own. So try using this I think this will much better to get the desired solution.

It is a bug but I think it can be done only by using the mousewheel button. I have done a lot of search on this for what you are searching but I did not found any booster for the game I have seen many threads and forums but not able to find the booster you are searching. I think you should also use this to get the thing to be done according to you.