Thread: How to record minecraft using xfire

How to record minecraft using xfire

Hello friends I am playing this game called Minecraft from quite a while now and since this Xfire has been making news I finally decided to get it installed on my computer. Now I would want to know that how can I make this Xfire think that Minecraft is installed in my computer so that I can record that game using the Xfire tool that has been released. Please provide with some genuine answers to this question as don't want to create any problems for myself.

Re: How to record minecraft using xfire

Well I don't think so that this game generally support the the online capability that is the game is not web enabled and that is why you will not be able to connect and load the game through the Xfire. So it wont be possible for you to record the videos of the Minecraft game and upload the video using the Xfire browser, so if you want you can check whether the game runs on the other browser.

Hey you can connect and load the game the game using the Xfire by running the game with the help of other browser. Currently the game doesnt have the web version available that is you cannot connect directly to the web. For this you can install the Xfire toolbar and run the game using the Internet Explorer, to enable time tracking and game features. Once you do this you can connect the game through the Xfire and in the end you will be able to record the videos.

Hey I am also searching in the web, to find out that how can I be able to record the videos of the minecraft game and after searching for one full day still I am not able to locate, how to actually upload the recorded video on the web. I know that the minecraft game doesn't support the Xfire tool so that option is probably out. So I would want to know that is there any other option so as we can record and upload videos on the web.

Hey here is what you can do to record the minecraft games. Firstly open the alpha game on minecraft.net and record the game for a minute or two. After recording the game press the Alt tab to the .exe for a full screen video, you have keep open the tab below in the task to directly get it opened. Now the next step that we have to perform after the recording is that of editing the video that is recorded in sony vegas and then make it or convert it in a .wmv file format. After that you will be able to upload the video on the web.