Thread: Half of screen filled with white light in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Half of screen filled with white light in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I have an issue in this actually when I start Assassins Creed Brotherhood so at that time in the certain areas, the top half of the screen turn out to be too bright, as seen here. For me actually it is very maddening and kills the feature the game has going for it. I do not know why it is in the game and I really would like it to be fixed. Were you people able to at ubisoft seem into patching it, maybe leaving it as not obligatory toggle for people who might like the result? Great game other than this visual annoyance.

Re: Half of screen filled with white light in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I am also playing this game from last two week but I have never faced this kind of issue. I do not think that it is because of this. Are you sure on this I mean that are you sure that you are facing this because of this game. Sometimes it is happen because of the TV also if it is just next to your PC. So I will suggest you to play some other game on your PC and then you check this. In point of me I think it is not because of the game there may be some other issue.

I am optimistic on it that it is not because of my TV. It's a 2 year old Sony Bravia XBR TV, top of the line. I experienced Red Dead Redemption, Project Gotham, a small number of other games, and they all appear just right. A lot of other people on various forums have reported this matter; just do a Google look for Assassin's statement of belief white gradient. I even distorted all kinds of settings for my TV to observe if I was able to tweak it to alter anything, but not anything worked. I play the game with completely no lights on in my room and it does this, so it has to be the game.

I acquired with the similar difficulty on a sony lcd tv. So in order to fix this issue I have tried to attempt to modify the HDMI cable but did not distort anything. What is strange is that it appears to come arbitrarily. Some of the time it is there, sometimes it is not. Ireally do not identify with why but it's really maddening. Can any mod notify UBisoft about this?

I am also going through the same situation over here. For me at least, it is not presently white but it appears to depend on the scenery around Ezio. So in order to get rid from this I have changed the settings on my TV to decrease this trouble, but it is still there. I am sure that It is definitely because of the game. As this is my first comment since I started playing the game, I must say the combat it’s luminous because it was fast, fun and killing 2 people in a fluid man oeuvre is overwhelming.

Currently I am suing the Bravia XBR and till now I do not have faced this kind of issue in my case. I want to ask you guys that are you sure about it that it is because of the game and this issue is surely related with this game and not because of the Animus related. Possibly Animus just glitches on you. I mean we all be acquainted with it's not just the thing and sometimes has troubles recovering a full memory of event and place.