Thread: sound effect on Black ops

sound effect on Black ops

Hi guys, all my friends handle to encourage me to purchase this game today after getting back from work. Now I am ready to buy that but there is one thing that is still worrying me. Actually, I like to hear loud sound effect while playing the game as I can hear that when I Play BC2. Some people told me that it is not having a good sound effect. I am delaying the plan to purchase the game for few days till I am sure about the sound effect of that. Please tell me whether it has a killer sound effect or not? Please reply as soon as possible because I have to buy this game. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: sound effect on Black ops

I found many threads on many forum sites that are complaining for the sound effect for this game. I have also experience the sound effect for this and I can say that it is good but not as good as MW2. That was having a great effect of sound. This is also not very bad but low in comparison with other games. We cannot do anything for that and you should manage with that much sound only. I hope that they will improve this on the next release of the game.

If you are getting very low sound the n I think that there is some problem with the sound file which is there in the game. That may be corrupted and that is why you are getting low sound. To fix this issue, you should uninstall the game and install that again. This will create new files in the system for the game and may solve the sound problem that you are facing. After installing the game again, if you are having the problem then there may be problem with the installation CD. You can try some other installation CD or if that is not possible then you can download sound file from internet. I wish this will improve the sound effect for you. Keep playing.

Have you tested the sound effect for the game on any other computer? If you feel that it is having more sound than yours then I guess there may be issue with the sound driver in your computer. That may be corrupted and lowering down the loudness of the game. I recommend you to uninstall the driver and install it again. See whether it makes any difference or not? If that is not making any difference then you can search for the latest driver available on web. Download and install that. This will definitely solve the issue if that is related to the sound driver. Good Luck!!!