Thread: Favourite World of Sims 3?

Favourite World of Sims 3?

I have a Macbook Pro and then system is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed Sims 3 game and wan to know which could be the best or the top amongst the World of adventures that you have played. Its been fun to play Sims 3. So let us have a discussion for the same. Can you kindly suggest me for the phases which is is the best and worth to be played.

Re: Favourite World of Sims 3?

The game is been very adventurous and it is been very well played. I like it a lot and have played a lot of the same. There are some phases which is the bets and I liked a lot. definitely Chestnut Cove it has everything and is very beautiful. It says it was created with WA installed but I don't have that EP and it played fine for me. Would be a German one called Inseln Im Meer, which means "Islands in the Sea" this also has everything, all rabbit holes, buildings, beaches with the sound of seagulls, and spawners. This world is small, I think it has about 20 Residential lots as well as all the community ones. So check out well for the thing and make the implementation well as needed. It will be helpful and better.

It is been a great experience with Sims 3. Other than the same Chesnut COve seems to be a interesting part and good to be played. I do not know what could have been the thing. I found my worlds at the EA exchange site. Just go to CAW index and it lists all the registered worlds. I have since downloaded a base game world called Broken Heart Island and it is out of this world in beauty. It has everything and I just drool thinking of it. Again it's found at EA Exchange or you can Google it. I also like Mercury Island, Niua Simoa and Alpine Shores. These are all very beautiful and very well done, but not as beautiful as BHI. The creator of Broken Heart Island has even remodeled and redesigned all the rabbit holes and they are outstanding! So look out for the thing and this is the best that I would go for and like to play.

The game basically has loads of process and can make the changes to be done. There are many phases but one of my best aspect is Chestnut Cove. I love this part. There are other than this many parts which is very fine. Check out the posts that is been mentioned that is Mercury Island, Niua Simoa and Alpine Shores. These are all very beautiful. The Mercury island is one of the best that I have experienced. So do look out for the thing and make it work. Look out for the same and the features which is the highlight for the same. This will be better for you.

You can look out for the features of the game which is the best part. I hope going through this will be very helpful and can make the changes to be processed well for the same. Accept challenges, find treasures, discover what’s lurking in hidden caves and more. Explore famous landmarks in China, Egypt, and France. Learn new skills like photography and pursue new opportunities. Meet new Sims from exotic locations and share their cultures. Customize your Sims homes with new styles & artifacts from their adventures. Get $10 worth of free SimPoints for The Sims 3 Store, and additional online features to be announced. So you can also visit the official site for the same and look out for the desired change.