Thread: Unable to save Lost Planet 2

Unable to save Lost Planet 2

I am having a Windows 7 computer at home with the required configuration for Lost Planet 2. As you guys might be aware that this is a third person shooter game, hence i like it very much. But when i start playing the game sometimes it crashes, and sometimes i get problem while saving the game. Am also unable to save the game while am offline. I don't know what reasons behind this . If anyone know how to fix this then please reply me.
    Last edited by Jagavee; 19-10-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Saving issues

Here i have given you some steps through which you can save the game progress while on the offline. After launching the game open the WLM, and log in to the GFML profile. launch the single player component and save the progress. If the game is not saved then create a new profile and when the create gamer profile comes, at that time see the bottom of the para. Select the create a new offline profile and then restart your computer for once. From that time you can save the game freely.

I am having a solution for that help you to stop crashing of your game while playing. You should have the latest version of direct x and also install the GFWL for this game. For installing the GFWL follow this path which islocated to your game folder Steam\steamapps\common\lost planet 2\gfwlivesetup.exe. By installing the GFWL helps your game from crashing. I hope this information may help you.

There are many reason because of that lost Planet 2 gets crashes and getting issue while saving. The first thing is due to you unsupported graphic driver and also because of your direct X. Most of the game are get crash at the time of start or launch. I have mention here two graphic driver which is compatible to the lost planet 2 the one is AMD ATI Catalyst 10.9 Driver, and another is the NVIDIA GeForce/ION 260.89 Beta. If you are having any other query then please reply me. And also install the direct x 10.