Thread: Crysis lags with Nvidia Geforce GTX 260

Crysis lags with Nvidia Geforce GTX 260

I am having one issue with the Crysis which is lagging while i am trying to play the game. I have gone through the review of the game and come to know that i am missing the Graphic Card. So i have installed the Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 but still getting the lag issue with the same. If you are having any solution for the same then please let me know about it. Thanks i n advance.

Re: Crysis lags with Nvidia Geforce GTX 260

I have gone through the problem that you are facing which seems to be the issue with the graphic card but before coming to any end i wanted to know about the system configuration of yours system. So first let me know about the system configuration in more detail and i will help you with the solution. Thanks.

As you have asked me about the system configuration of my system so here i am providing you the detail about my system configuration and hoping that this will help you with the same.

• Windows Vista Home 32 bit
    • Intel Core 2 Duo
    • 2 GB DDR2
    • 500 GB hard drive
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 260

I think that the game is not working with the Graphic Card of yours which is not having the compatibility with the same. Here are the minimum compatibility with the game.

• OS - Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor - 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
    • Memory - 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
    • Video Card -256 MB**
    • Hard Drive - 12GB
    • Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible

It seems to have to have the issue with the Graphic Driver which is not working properly with the same. I will advise you to install the latest update for graphic driver which might resolve the issue with the same. So download and install the latest version of the driver for the Graphic Card and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think this is the issue with the CPU that you are using. I have gone through the same issue and let me tell you that Core 2 Duo is not enough for the performance and you need to upgrade to the new and latest version of the CPU. So upgrade to new CPU and see whether you are getting it work or not. I hope this will help you with the same.