Thread: Prototype low fps with good system

Prototype low fps with good system

The recent past I had installed the game ''Prototype''. When I started it up, and give the impression of being at my frames, it was merely 25 fps! And when I stare to the position, is does not go superior than 30. I was actually surprised by means of this result, for the reason that I imagine I have a superior gaming pc, give the impression of being at the specs below: Evga 750i Sli FTW , Core 2 Quad Q9550@stock, with XFX gtx280@stock, by means of 4 gig OCZ ddr2-800 platinum and 650 watt Psu corshair. I saw a number of movies on the internet. He has a q6600 and a 9800gtx, and his fps does not go beneath 35 and he plays at 1920x1080, at the same time as I played at 1280x1024. When I put my settings the entire to ''low'', it does not revolutionize my framerate. I was thinking regarding a frame limititer or incredible similar to with the intention of, additional than I not be able to locate anything regarding with the intention of on the internet. My drivers are 185.85, the most recent.

Re: Prototype low fps with good system

You be supposed to not be getting with the intention of low fps. I get regarding 35fps average the whole thing on high (additional than the whole thing I mean those 2 settings they contain to desire) and by no means beneath 25fps on an 8800gt and a q6600. Endeavor installing 186.18 drivers ( nvidia immediately released them) I got it the recent past too, do not encompass framerate tribulations (additional than I am certain its quite an intensive game, due to enormous map size and so much going on) additional than it persuaded is a fun game) chop those innovative yorkers up by means of chainfists of death.

This is the craziest fixation I encompass ever seen. I have the similar tribulations and was regarding to purchase an innovative graphics card, in anticipation of me stumlbed upon this discussion. I was getting 30fps on a 3870x2 and consideration it was immediately the card. I put out of action the HIDs in apparatus manager and at present I get 60 fps. Be able to anybody explain it. Go into your resonance alternative and revolutionize the quality from whatever it is to 44kHz with the intention of seems to solve the majority people's tribulations by means of hitching/slowness in vista games on systems which utilize integrated audio.

My game is running actually well at present, immediately put out of action the first apparatus in the HID list. My merely tribulations is with the intention of I have a sound speed up tribulations at present, similar to I am a chipmunk or summit. No luck by means of altering my resonance superiority similar to suggested. I have a predicament by means of Prototype when the fps go higher with the intention of 60 I get stuttering(the game is approximating 20fps other than the fraps show 60fps+). I have comprised a GTX295 for 6 months and I encompass by no means experiences stuttering previous to in several games. Prototype does not sustain or maintain sli yet, so perceptibly I get the speed of a GTX260OC. My drivers are 182.06.

It is frequently freezing my system ECS GTS 250 1GB gets me in excess of 40 FPS in Prototype, and loads of fun: D. Even though the game be reminiscent me a lot of the unbelievable Hulk. I determine to try the resonance fix anyway and observe if I have several luck on solving stuttering on GTA IV. I am having crappy low fps tribulations as well. Frequently the game runs at 40-50 fps and at a number of points even drops to approximately 30 fps. I run the game at 1920 x 1200, 4 AA, the entire graphics set to high. Interesting thing is, it does not seem to assist lowering the declaration or texture details, and it keeps stuttering by means of frames of 50.

The Prototype is an extremely CPU intensive game. It might be with the intention of your CPU is not up to par as it is a Phenom I and not a Phenom II. Additional than 40-50 fps seems extremely well, in view of the fact that anything above 30fps is extremely playable. Okay, I am at my device manager at present, additional than I have no idea what I be able to put out of action, and what I not be able to put out of action. For the reason that I am attractive certain some stuff there is vital for my pc. Yes dangerously, my merely HID are Mouse and Keyboard. I not be able to put out of action them otherwise I not be able to play the game anyways, there HAS to be an additional method to make this game work superior.

The XFX sustain or maintain had me improve the BIOS to the most recent (V1.41), most of them in addition tried a variety of NVIDIA and EVGA drivers for the 8800GTS. I encompass been reading additional discussion on additional sites with the intention of have been claiming performance tribulations by means of the 750i / NVIDIA chipset as well. I am tempted to purchase a innovative MB by means of Intel chipset similar to I had previous to and observe if it makes a dissimilarity. Anybody else out there upgrading to a 750i SLI MB at the same time as maintaining their similar CPU and memory. Immediately curious if additional are experiencing slower than expected FPS in their games subsequent to switching to a 750i SLI MB.