Thread: Wheelman PC change control config

Wheelman PC change control config

Anybody figured out how to revolutionize controls in the game for system. It seems there are merely two 'fixed' arrangement and you not be able to revolutionize them. If anybody was capable to modify it please share. I do not encompass the time to do the entire the work for me. Additional than endeavor a single control and build approximately with the intention of approximating in my previous post and you determine to do extremely well. I uninstalled it, it's a terrible game, I similar to necessitate for speed. Be able to anybody tell me where the "save game" files are stored in "WHEELMAN" (PC Version). And give pleasure to tell me from where be able to I download "save game" for "WHEELMAN". I need some help here.

Re: Wheelman PC change control config

There is a config file where you are able to revolutionize the entire the settings additional than when You edit incredible game does not run to any further extent. A number of kinds of prevention system. As far as I be familiar with there is no additional way. Necessitate waiting for hackers to crack prevention or wait for bring up to date to the game if developer releases one with the intention of determine to let You modify settings. Does it hold up or maintain external controllers or are you forced to utilize the keyboard/mouse. Driving games always feel superior on a controller in my estimation. you have additional insubstantial control of steering and throttle/brake.

Well it capacity not be the most excellent of solutions additional than at least it permit you to play the game by means of your favorite key bindings. I make use of this keyboard remapping freeware 'KeyTweak' and swapped key mapping (for illustration 'Up Arrow' becomes another’s'-and in game a 'W' is increase of velocity so at the present 'Up Arrow acceleration too). The merely tribulations is you have to log off and back in each time you desire your changes to be saved. You be able to save your favored setup of multiple key bindings even though in a single file and load it whenever you desire to run the game.

I discovered the similar fixation by means of Gears of War. There you have comprised in addition a Coalesced.ini file. You not be able to basically revolutionize the text by means of notepad for the reason that the HEX scripting must be accurate. The hack in Gears of War was Edit Coalesced.ini in WinHEX additional than watch with the intention of the file size is tranquil the similar. Utilize Winmd5.exe to generate the MD5 Checksum. Copy with the intention of checksum in PCTOC.txt file subsequent to the line 401047 0..\PC\WheelmanGame\Config\Coalesced.ini xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

It works additional than merely for a few keys. I completed a successful revolutionize for the key throttle for vehicles. I misrepresented W to Up and completed the original key Up to W. Additional than it is a lot of work to revolutionize them the entire and it must be done appropriately otherwise you determine to get an error at game startup. So the result is I do not encompass the time do the entire this. The game company developers not be able to generate a superior control key mapping which is changeable.

Most excellent thing I have comprised and found so far, utilize xpadder and make specially the controls on a gamepad of your preference, this is the most excellent thing I have encompassed ever originate, you be able to map several keyboard and mouse function onto a gamepad (even mouse shift and wheel mouse functions) I utilize it on a non customary previous xbox similar to controller and so far no tribulations, immediately have to tell the game you utilize Keyboard + mouse in the arrangement and the gamepad determine to work well.

There’s no necessitate for you the entire to do a lot of work on hacking your game such revolutionize your control arrangement file and create binding of it, the result is your game determine to crash. As we be familiar by means of a number of game has two fixed control arrangement similar to keyboard and for joystick with the intention of you would not be capable to revolutionize them. I originate some cheap tool with the intention of might assist this tribulations. Most significant immediately utilize joystick. The Joytokey (250 KB) how to utilize it immediately put joytokey folder to your game directory. After that you have to open joytokey(maintain in mind, always open this by means of the game) After that immediately replace those fixed keyboard setting by means of your own chosen key bindings.