Thread: The latest RTS games.

The latest RTS games.

In this I have to mention that I have been playing a lot of RTS games with my college friends over a LAN in our practical rooms. And the game which we people are playing is like Age of Empires II and Star Craft these are the favorite one. And sometimes we also play AoE III, Red Alert 2, and Command and Conquer III. So in this does anybody know that an RTS that is like AoE? And we know that star Craft 2 is coming very soon, but here I would like to identify that if there will be a new AoE or a game that is like it.

Re: The latest RTS games.

I just want to tell you that there will not be the new AOE just for a while. Actually in my opinion AOE 3 is dead. And you will not enjoy this game if you try the other one which is I am going to tell you. You play the Star craft then you will find the difference in between these two. If you try this then you will forget about the aoe.

I have read the post which is given by the OS-X-10+. And I am also agree with him. I have played both the games. And here my experience with both the games is same as the previous user. AOE was not that much good as the Star craft. With any luck if they do create a new AoE the game play will be like AoE II.

Ensemble Studios was formally disbanded in 2009. So unhappily, I do not think we will see a further Ages game, unless the Microsoft hands the IP to a new developer. With the termination of C&C at the hands of EA, that means two of my favorite RTS franchises are gone everlastingly. It really breaks the heart.

I am also agreed on it, and it took pleasure in both of these franchises. I perceive sound that the final C and C game was not that much good compare to its previous version. Has anybody played it?? As to the unique post: Try the Rise of Nations. It is one of my favorite strategy games. And also if you want then go for the Star Wars at all; Galactic Battlegrounds is lots of fun. It is basically a reskinned AOE2, but it is one of the games that get me into computer gaming.

Regarding this I have visited the most of the forum site and asked this question from most of the user but the answer whatever they give I tried that but in last I was not happy with the solution then I have read this from here. And I have tried both the games and they are really superb. I just want to thank you for this.