Thread: There is a problem in Starcraft 2 Ultra setting

There is a problem in Starcraft 2 Ultra setting

I will get wonder if someone having the problem with the SC2. I have looked in all the different forums to get the solution of this. But till now I have not succeeded. In this game my issue is related to the star craft 2 ultra. In this it set its graphic looks like a crap. And there is no any detail is available on the character. I think there is something wrong in this because all the other which I am using they all are running perfect. And do not suspect on my configuration is latest and the updated. And I am not able to overheating with all 3 cards liquid cooling at the 45C.So how to fix this. Please tell me. Actually its another patch is coming but I do not want to buy this.

Re: There is a problem in Starcraft 2 Ultra setting

I have also faced this issue. So regarding this you just tries to reinstall it. Because when I was facing this one of friend give me this suggestion and I have did as he said. After re installing graphic card my issue get fix and it is working properly now. So I also want that you should also try this I hope it will work in your case also.

The same issue one of friend was also facing. Then related to this we have taken the help from my uncle but he was also not able to fix this. Then I have posted this issue on the forum site and from there I got the reply from one of the user. He told me to restore the system on the different date I have told this to my friend he has did like that then his problem get fixed. So I suggest you to go for this.

Hey I have tried this because I am also facing this and here I want to tell you that I have tried this and it works in my case. I just here want to thank you. Because related to this I have searched most of the sites but it does not seem to work. Today I have seen your post and I have tried this it is really relief for me because it fixes my issue thanks a lot.

Actually there was an ATI patch which is to enable the AA on SC2. You just try that that is Google catalyst 10.7a. And in this also cards are over heating in the definite screens of the game, so this could be the reason which is causing the artifacts. And in this you also have to insert some lines in an ini file. So regarding this I am not able to link it as I am at work.

Here I just want to tell you that I am also facing this and here I just want to tell you that my cards are not overheating because currently I am using the liquid cooling and it is really new one that is ATI PATCH which is for the 5870 which was messing with my games that is 10.7. So what to do to fix this issue.

Actually I think it will not that much help me but then I have search it on the website of by getting the link from Google it is also quite good. And there I have found my solution also and thanks to all who have posted their reply. I am thanking you because after trying your solution my problem gets fixed.