Thread: Problems playing GTA 4 on G73-A2

Problems playing GTA 4 on G73-A2

HELLO,
    I am very fond of playing games on my laptop, the laptop which i use is the ASUS G73-A2,this is my new laptop and am interested in playing GTA 4 game on my laptop ,here i just find get the voices to be heard but no actual video to be seen, the screen totally becomes black,i have done various changes in my settings and even tried to update my drivers but they are of no use, so please any one try to sort out my problem.

Re: Problems playing GTA 4 on G73-A2

The problem with you that is the GTA 4 game not able to play on your ASUS laptop, so i would like to recommend you that the same laptop may be used to play the different game on your laptop, so that you may be able to find whether the problem is with the game which you are trying to play or the laptop which you are using.

As the problem for you is to play the GTA 4 game on your asus laptop,it might be just due to just with screen of the monitor, even these problem is not with the screen then it may be the problem of your gpu, you may check out if any hardware changes is required or better try this game over windows 7. These games my require near some 5 patches just try them to be downloaded.

As the GTA- 4 game not able to be played on your laptop, as only voices may be heard and has the issue for the voices,it may be due to the requirement of the coding of the game to be done which is needed for the game to be played at various laptops, might be the game not been coded so it is not working on your platform,please try this game on the different laptop so you may come to an different solution.

The game of GTA 4 which is not supporting your laptop of ASUS, is the similar kind of problem which i am facing, i am unable to get the actual solutions, i have even installed various drivers but they did not support me, i am able to play various different games but i am not play this game, i have a doubt for having full version kind of game, so please any one help me to sort out this problem.