Thread: Mytheon Game not able to start

Mytheon Game not able to start

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I have installed Mytheon pc game application and it is not able to start. I have no idea what could have been the issue. I am not able to execute the application as required. I am really not able to work with the thing. It would be better if I get a solution. Hope to get through to this.

Re: Mytheon Game not able to start

The case could be with the application that is been installed. You need to check out for the game that is been loaded. It could be that the application has some issue and you are not able to work well or get the things to be performed. In order to get it worked or function for the same you need to check for the change and perform well as needed. I hope this will surely let the things to be implemented.

I hope as you have installed the game application under Windows 7 the problem could be with the compatibility. It could be that the game application is not able to cope with the system and this is the reason you are not able to process with the thing. So in order to get the desired changes to be done it is necessary that you function for the thing and process as needed. It will be helpful. All you need to do is to right click on the application and then under properties section make it install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp.

Another way through which you can make the essential aspects to be embed or perform. All you need to do is to perform a clean boot service. Type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing well by choosing Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab and disable the service that you have. I hope it will surely let you to get to a proper solution and make the implementation.

Run the system under safe mode and then check for the issue. As it is been done. You need to process well by making the system to process as needed. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded applications and thus you can then process for the thing. This will surely help you out as after installing the game under the mode you need to start the system in normal mode and check out for the result. It may then work in your way.

There is another way to which you can make the thing to be worked. All you need to do is to check out for the compatibility tool. There is another way through which you can make the desired change that is Windows 7 may not be supporting well. So the compatibility tools for the game application may help in sorting the issue that you face. Check out.