Thread: [Help] No internet connection on Mass Effect 2

[Help] No internet connection on Mass Effect 2

I am using windows 7 connecting straightforwardly to a cable modem using a solitary Ethernet cable. The internet correlation runs locate additional than the game keep telling me no internet correlation detected. I have tried opening the port scheduled in the readme file as well as put out of action the windows 7 defaulting Firewall. I do not have several additional firewall or similar program installed. Anybody be able to give me some tip how to solve this please.

Re: [Help] No internet connection on Mass Effect 2

I am having the similar accurate trouble. I had purchased the game from direct2drive previous night, pro loaded it, and no I get this message, "we have noticed your system is presently offline. To activate your game on this system using your ea account, you determine to necessitate attaching to the internet" at present I have been trying to figure out dissimilar solutions. Did the whole thing you did as well. Apparently it’s the SecuROM that’s doing this. People by means of additional games have been having the identical difficulty additional than I have yet to locate a solution. If anybody has been capable to solve this please assist.

I tranquil get "the connection to the mass effect 2 servers has timed out" even at the same time as Bioware states that they have fixed these tribulations. I have opened the ports on my system as well that were in the readme (vista 64-bit) Well in view of the fact that there servers are running for everybody else, it's attractive much certain there's a difficulty on your end. Re-check the whole thing with internet related. If it is not working or running even after the day then save your configs and send them to BioWare support.

The Mass Effect 2 causes me to drop connection each time I attempt to log into the Cerberus Network to authenticate my DLC. Particularly, my router (Westell 9100EM) resets totally every time this occurs, making it look similar to the internet is down to the game. This has merely happened by means of one additional submission to date, uTorrent, and is a result of it attempting to utilize UPnP or NAT-PMP port mapping. Without those facilitated the resets would not occur. I am assuming that the ME2 login is doing something comparable that is causing the router to die.

Immediately grabbed a second router and chained it to the first one. If my apparatus is hooked up to the second router I am capable to log into Cerberus and have right of entry the DLC without the Westell 9100EM rebooting. If I switch back to being plugged into the Westell sever connections come back. If you encompass PeerBlock and PeerGuardian running twist them off. It resolved my problem instantly away.

I have been trying the entire day to attach from my Xbox. I am get cannot attach or time out error. The whole thing else for my Xbox live account seems to be running. What be able to I do to fix this. I have had this game for in excess of a month and I have by no means had tribulations similar to this previous to. Maintained or a screw up on their side. Do not be anxious regarding it, if it impairs your gameplay, unplug the Ethernet cable to play exclusive of interruption.

I am anxious that it is a difficulty that is restricted to my hardware of software, if so it determine to be a lot harder to recognize or accurate. It is not affecting my game play right at present, additional than if the difficulty persists then I determine to not be capable to have right of entry any DLC or updates from my Xbox. It be supposed to clear up, your internet provider might be having tribulations, do not be anxious regarding DLC, none coming out till the end of the month.