Thread: How to hack mini game in Alpha Protocol

How to hack mini game in Alpha Protocol

I found that mini game in Alpha Protocol is not designed so well. Most of the things in that are poorly made or broken. I am searching for some tips for the game. How to hack those stuffs in the game. That makes the game much easier to play. What do you think about the gameplay, especially those who had gone a quiet far in the game. I need some more hints and tips for the game.

Re: How to hack mini game in Alpha Protocol

If you stuck in too much trouble in the game then you can use emp grenades at that time. Hacking mini game can kill you instantly. The other tips I will tell you that you have to focus a bit more on the letters. Look for them which does not change. I had tried this. The letter which does not change frequently can be the password for unlocking the door. Rescan the same again. This depends on your looking.

I have some hints for the game. You can try that out to end up some levels quiet easily. Finish the Operation True Heirs and gain 75 points. Finishing up Basic Training will let you earn some 50 points. Finishing Operation Desert Spear can give you some 75 points. And then you can earn more 75 points each from Operation Blood Feud and Operation Deus Vult.

You might be aware now that you will play the role of Michael Thorton, a government agent who is extremely talented. He is led to eliminate all threats to national security. After the monumental failure of a mission, Thorton is the only one to have the information, skills and courage necessary to put an end to what could become an international disaster. But to do this, he must use the same government directive that the enemy has tried to use against him.

In the game all begins government building that Michael must infiltrate to borrow some documents. Here you need to hackout some mini games. As you reach you get a indication on the screen which guides you for the process.The opportunity to discover the dialogue system quite original. This is the best thing which I found in the game. Alpha Protocol is a good game but becomes boring sometime.

The conversation style added in the game for Thorton is great. Michael can adopt various attitudes while taking. The three to be exact are professional, seductive or aggressive. So far this is not adopted in any game. To get Pistol Mastery you will have to get some 100 hits from it. For MS you have to get 7 hits and for Shotgun you have to get some 100 hits.

It is correct that the game is solid but in the gameplay of Alpha Protocol there is still something missing . If this is a thoughtful dialogue system or any else stuff led to design then there might be some patch available for that. The game gives a nice presentation with a team motivated and full of envy. Better see some video walk-through of the game to get much better info.