Thread: Alpha Protocol patch needed, too buggy

question Alpha Protocol patch needed, too buggy

I don't have currently PC means,my PC has been damaged and I can't play anymore on that. Then I came to the store to buy the game but for my P3 and found that edition in the store and now I was getting ready to play the ps3 edition and I am wondering if there will be patches to resolve the problems that most the reviewers are complaining about.Do you have any idea about those solution..

Re: Alpha Protocol patch needed, too buggy

Well I got this,you can't play anymore on your PC because your PC has been damaged and wanted to play it on the P3 then what issues do you have .This one game has been just released and I don't think that it distributed to everyone and specially you are talking about the patches then would you tell me what issues you are talking about that is also considered by the reviewer ? Lots of people don't have the game yet, so let us know about that .

I got so many review and considering that from the current reviews,As a newly released game according to the reviews, This assumes such as game named as the Alpha Protocol is running with lot of problems . This is considered by so many users and gamers on the desk. Does anybody here is thinking about the same as they are ones that can be resolved through the help of patches, or do you think that we are pretty much stuck with them?

There are more and more confusions between these two thing means related to the patches and also with the PS3 editions but if you wanted to know my considerations then I am not sure about this is my deciding factor among exchanging my ps3 pre-order for a computer system pre-order, it assumes such as the PS3 might not available and designed or you can say applicable for patches that PC edition will.And a patch is most definitely moving to happen, its just it mostly is up in the air whether or not console versions will receive it too.

There are some criteria and capability are decided for the patches for this game and I am going to should you that what should the patch fix?:

• Better head shot damage and accuracy?
    • Better Thorton sneaking animation?
    • Consistent and smarter A.I.?
    • improved cover system?