Thread: Mass Effect 2, too dark

Mass Effect 2, too dark

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Mass effect 2 game application to the system as well. The problem is that the dark part of the game seems to be too dark. I have tried to check out for the contrast and brightness part on monitor but still no help. Is there anything related to the nvidia control panel for the graphic card that I use. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Mass Effect 2, too dark

It seems that the copy you have may be demo and this is the reason you are facing such issues. So in order to get the things to work out well and make the things to work out possibly it is necessary that you get a full version copy of the some. You may then be able to work and process with the game well without any such issues.

Seems like you are using a pirated copy of the game and hence this is causing you to work out for the thing in such a way. So in order to get sort the thing it is necessary and essential that you look out for the copy of the application that you are using. This will help you to sort the issue that you are facing. Most probably this could be the reason for such output.

You need to check out for the nvidia control panel option. You may get to work out well for the same and then make the necessary changes that is to the color level of the game application. You can adjust them as you need. Then check out for the same and make the necessary ailment to work out well. I hope you may then get to a better solution.

I hope the issue could be with the drivers that you have installed to the system. As you use Windows 7 operating you need to check out and then make the essential steps to be implemented. So do check out for the latest driver that is available for the graphic card that you use. I hope this will let you to get to a better solution then.

Have yo tried to execute the game application under disabled features of Windows 7. All you need to do is to perform a clean boot service and then check out for the same. You need to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Then choose Hide all Microsoft services under selective startup tab. Disable the service and then restart the system.

Run the system under safe mode option and as it is been done you then need to work well with the same. That is install the game application under the option and as it is been done then check out for working with the game normally. I think it will perform well. This is because the game application may be worked accordingly as safe mode do not have embedded features.

fredstratus Guest

Once again stepping into the role of the heroic Commander Shepard, gamers command their crew on a suicide mission in space. Players must assemble their squad from amongst the galaxy's most powerful mystics, geniuses, and convicts and lead them on a suicide mission to discover why humans are vanishing from the galaxy. The success of the mission hinges on the squad recruited and their loyalty to the mission. Shepard's future depends on it.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 28-06-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.