Thread: Crysis Warhead Main Menu not working

Crysis Warhead Main Menu not working

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Crysis Warhead game application to the system. I use nvidia Video card. Everything was working correctly and fine. The problem is with the main menu. A red arrow comes up and it does not respond there after. I have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the thing. Thank you.

Re: Crysis Warhead Main Menu not working

It totally depends on the drivers of the video card that you use. Do look out for the version of the driver that you use is able to work well and make the game application to support accordingly. I hope this will support and make the things to respond. Check out for the latest drivers that you could get for the device that you use. Make it install and then try to execute the game.

I guess the game application is not properly installed or some bugs might have been appended to it. So in order to sort the thing it is essential that you do check out for the same and perform a reinstallation. This will definitely make the application to respond accordingly and make the issue to be sorted. Uninstall the game completely and then sort the issue well for the same. I hope it would help.

I guess you should look out for the compatibility issue related to the game. It will then help you out well for the thing. You need to check and make the issue to be sorted that is look for the system ailments that is it fulfilling the task that is needed. I hope this will then let you to get to a better conclusion. So do look out.

I guess the operating system is not able to support well to the system. You should then look out for the thing that the essential and necessary required drivers are able to respond well with the system that you have installed. Look out for the drivers that support the operating system you use. So I hope this will sort the problem very well.