Thread: Splinter Cell: Conviction Co-op mode for PC and Xbox 360

Splinter Cell: Conviction Co-op mode for PC and Xbox 360

Hi,
    Splinter Cell Conviction is finally real and now can run on platforms Xbox 360 and PC, Ubisoft maintaining the mystery about a possible PS3 version. Splinter Cell Conviction is composed of three distinct game modes and other one is co-op game mode. I need some information on playing the co-operative game mode. I want to play this game on LAN with my friends.

Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction Co-op mode for PC and Xbox 360

There are around 5 levels in the Co-operative game mode of Splinter Cell conviction. The first level is St. Petersburg Banya. Here the game works in two player mode. The two heroes in the game are John Drake Archer and Mikahil Loskov Kestrel. Here your first job is to read a nightclub spot where local gangster are hanging out. Enter the security room first on the first flower and then knock down the main light.

I am playing the second level of Splinter Cell which is the Russian Embassy. Here I have to enter the embassy and find out that the corrupt office Leonid is making some illegal weapons. There you have to first deal with the guards and then move towards the embassy building. There are more gaurds inside. The two player Archer and Krestel are the primary characters here.

In the second level of the game you have to hack the computer of embassy. Stay near to the system to maintain proper process of hacking. After that look for the security room and then you can see more enemies there. Kill the guards and move towards the pubic building. You can here use Sonar Goggle to track down the enemies behind walls.

I had reached to the Yastreb Complex which is the third level of the game. It is a underground military complex. You have to plan bombs on the weak part of tunnels and blow the out. The way point offers you proper direction here. This level has around 4 chapters in it which you have to keep on finishing. Being hidden is not just to remain lurking in the shadows, because Splinter Cell Conviction is full of places illuminated and equipped troops for the occasion.

Mozdok Proving Grounds is the second last level of co-op mode. Here you have to enter a airfield areaand there you have to deal with Mr. Kobin. In the first chapter you have to avoid guards in the warehouse and blow out lights and camera. Reach the communication room and finish the task mentioned. They you have to go to more 5 chapters after this.

I am in the last level of Splinter Cell. It is called as Antonov where you will enter a new area in cargo plan. In this game you have to fight with your friend. That means you Kestrel and Archer fights with each other face to face. It is a type of survivor match. Splinter Cell Conviction is still a stealth game being played in the third person and requires the making of a minimum of noise