Thread: Your favorite iPad game(s)

Your favorite iPad game(s)

I have recently bought a new Apple Ipad for my self and i am using it from the last one week. It feels great to have it, as it has great features as compared to other ebook reader. I also use iphone and ipod. I have recently got a new game which is called Air Hockey and i can say that its a great game to have it on my Ipad. I just wanted to know that what is the favorite ipad games of others and what are the game for ipad.

Re: Your favorite iPad game(s)

You can have the N.O.V.A. HD game for your ipad that has been recently launched for the ipad. The NOVA for the iPhone was not so good. But now with the iPad's bigger screen, the game looks great and it is perfect. The learning of the curve it takes about 5 minutes of the gameplay to get used to, once you get it, then it is smooth for the sailing. I would recommend this game for anyone that has an iPad. You can buy it for $9.99 price from itunes.

You can also have Need for Speed Shift which is a pretty sweet game to have it on apple ipad, i think that it can be get for atleast $15 from the internet. So i think you can search for this game which is a great game to have on ipad and you can enjoy your favorite games wherer ever you want. There are certain other game for the ipad, to see them you need to go on the official website of the apple.

You can also have this game on your apple ipad which is known as Asphalt 5 HD. It is the blockbuster game, and the Asphalt series is now on the iPad. The time is now to experience the most polished urban racing game which is with the highly-detailed HD environments and cars, it has the new innovative controls including a virtual steering wheel and also a customizable interface. So if you want to have then you can go on the apple's website.

I have this game Real Soccer 2010 HD which is developed by Gameloft. It is the game which is developed for iPad field with an immersive high-definition version which makes the most of this device’s. It is the best soccer game that is designed for the Apple. It is so much fun to play, especially when you are over the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. I love the defense and the attack slider of this game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever