Thread: Need information Azure Rings iPhone game.

Need information Azure Rings iPhone game.

I have heard that Azure game is about the color of sky, of mysteries and of magic. Touch Magic, feel weave as you help the Countess Faye to draw the magical energies from the well of magic through Azure Call her studies at the Royal Academy of Magic. This sounds interesting but before buying this game, I want to know more details related to this Azure iPhone game especially the price of this game.

Re: Need information Azure Rings iPhone game.

Azure Rings is a corresponding game set in a slightly dissimilar format. Instead of having a net, you are given 3 concentric rings or gears that have a set number of places for pieces on each. You equivalent the piece on these rings — either concentrically or in a row. While the game might be good for fans of this variety, it offers very little that is different for the casual fan.

Azure Rings is a very enjoyable game, graphically. In addition, while it stretches the restrictions of the platform and you will see infrequent memory warnings, the game play is very simple. The game hints at a story of magic and extraordinary powers, but little is implemented in this specific version of the game.

According to me movement and toning is simple. You can move apiece in to a minor ring our out to a large ring. This swaps one part with another. In addition, you can turn around any of the rings at will. Matching 3 pieces next to each other in a solitary ring or in a row from the internal ring to the outer ring scores points and removes the pieces and replaces them with new ones.

Approximate price of Azure Rings iPhone

The approximate price of this Azure Rings iPhone game is around $4.99. While I applaud Azure Rings for its graphics and sound, it is excess for a rather simple and non-progressing game. Figuring out some sort of communal aspect or other technique to provide variety would be great for this game. Nevertheless, I will like to say if you are planning to buy this game then just go for it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever