Thread: Hotbar Crash in Mass Effect 2

Hotbar Crash in Mass Effect 2

Hi,
    There are certain issue related to Mass Effect 2 game which remains unresolved. Like the hot bar crash. Here whenever I try to take out the power off from the hot bar the game crashes. But in the same manner when I power on from hot bar nothing happens here. I am using Windows Vista 64 bit operating system here. What can be a effective solution for this.

Re: Hotbar Crash in Mass Effect 2

Try to run Mass Effect Patch 1.01. I think this is the most latest patch which offers you the most recent bug fixes right now. I was facing a texture glitch issue on Mass Effect two game in certain maps. For the same I had applied patch and updated my Direct X which led the game to work much smoother. Try this patch first which will help you a lot in most of the case.

The similar thing happen in my computer. I have a ATI Radeon HD 3800 series card which I had added some time before to play the most recent games. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 2 GB RAM support. First I had faced the crash in launching a new mission and now in the hot bar case. Does re-installing everything will make the game to run.

This happens in my PC also. I have a Mass Effect 2 non patched version game. In combat situation the game crashed when I try to drag the power off slot bar. I am not sure about the latest patch which might work here. But on most of the discussion I had found that this patch works. I am going to get the patch update soon and run the setup. I hope this can work.

Just run the patch and checkout. There is no fix for that. The bug is in the game where your system fails to load further graphic. I had noticed that Mass Effect 2 becomes more buggy after adding the new DLC Kasumi Stolen Memory. Better use the game as it is and let the patch do the work, if that really help a lot here. There is no further fixes provided.

In the game I had too noticed several glitches. If you try to activate the power or if you are in combat then you can see that somewhere you games get locked up. You can here get the best passive powers and also try to change the bars which is outside the combat. It crashes sometime in action. For this just apply the new patch. You can read the patch fixes for further information.