Thread: Grand Chase game application freezes

Grand Chase game application freezes

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a game application that is Grand Chase. I have no idea what could have caused the problem but I am not able to work well with the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the game application to respond and work well. I hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: Grand Chase game application freezes

The game application that you have may be related to some issues due to which it is not able to work or gets freezed. So in order to make the issue t o be sorted you need to look out that there is not bugs appended to it. So it would be better that you look out for the issue that is been causing the issue. Do check out for the same. I hope it may then help in sorting the issue.

There can be a possibility that the application is not able to work out well as it is essential that you look out for the system ailments the game requires or is able to perform well is suited. In order to make the same that is the application to function well look out for the configuration that it needs in order to cope well. his may then let the application to support well.

The system requirements that it needs in order to make the application to work well is as follows:

1. Windows 98
    2. Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
    3. 256 MB RAM
    4. 2.5GB HDD free space
    5. DirectX 8.1b
    6. 3D support Graphic Card
    7. 1024*768

As the game is very old it is very much problematic that it should work out for the same. In order to make the things to work out for you it is necessary that you look out for the same and make the issue to be sorted. Do look out for it that may then help you out. Execute the application under Windows Xp. This may then make the application to support accordingly.

Run the game application under safe mode option. This may then make the application to support out well for the thing. It is necessary that the game application to support the system that is been working it out for the same. So in order to check out try to execute the system under safe mode. This may then help you out to make the issue to be sorted.