Thread: Need information on B-Boy game

Need information on B-Boy game

I am planning to buy this B-Boy game but before buying this game I need more information related to this game. I have heard that B-Boy is the game to which about the Hip-hop and B-boying. In this game a player can choose to fight with the other B-boys and B-girls. This sound interesting but in need to more information on this B-Boy game and the most important the price of this game.

Re: Need information on B-Boy game

B-Boy allows you to fight through genuine Hip-Hop break-dancing civilization, challenging the world's best B-Boys and expectantly take home an in-game adidas support along the way. The first and only genuine break-dancing title on PSP stays right to the spirit of B-Boying thanks to the wireless functionality - giving you the liberty to fight on the move - anytime and wherever you want.

According to me this game is outdated but the graphics provided with this game is really cool. The moving of character from one move to another showed in the classic way. The only drawback about this game is the while the player do the move the background remains untouched. Well other things are alright according to you should definitely try this game.

B-Boy game's strongest points is the Livin' Da Life style, there was always something to do in this style. You full of activity either with fitting up your character's looks, finding dissimilar transitions between moves, having practice sessions, organizing your group, choosing the steps your character could act upon, there is a lot to do there. You won't find a large amount to do there apart maybe the wireless battles and the beat wheel was absolute annoying.

Price of this B-Boy game

The approximate price of this B-Boy game ranges from $16.19 to $19.99. I will rate this game on different aspects so that you can get a clear idea about this game. For graphics this game receives 3.5 out of 5. For game play I will give this game 4.5 out of 5 and for the sound quality 3.5 out of 5. For look and feel this game will get 2.5 out of 5
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever