Thread: Where to get a Walkthrough on Uncharted 2

Where to get a Walkthrough on Uncharted 2

Hi,
    I am looking for a walkthrough and cheats for the game Uncharted 2. Where can I get complete cheat guide where I get the list of trophies and how to get this. Also a guide which mentions some bonus packs in the game. I also need some information on the game and a small analysis on the game play. It is nice adventure game which I think will be best suitable for multiplayer mode.

Re: Where to get a Walkthrough on Uncharted 2

A buddy once told me Uncharted was like the perfect adventure game. A little innovative food itself but so well done and tasty that soared to the top of our scale of favorite foods. Deconstructions food, exotic dishes and other odds and ends were buried in a simple and delicious tortilla. Sure buddy knows that a lot of games and, like so many times he was right. Here is the cheat guide for this game - http://www.techarena.in/guide/15306-...ips-cheats.htm.

That's right. In the game the challenge is clear, knowing choose better quality of ingredients that form and deepen the amount of toppings that can accompany it. Before you start shelling you notice the title, I decided to leave in the background to the excellent multiplayer. The game itself is conceived as a journey to be enjoyed well based. This analysis will focus the main objective of the latest adventure of Nathan Drake, entertain and make us a movie star.

In the game you are offered to play23 chapters that grabs you from the first moment when you move to Nathan and find that the simple tutorial climbing is better than many other whole games. Sure enough, Uncharted 2 is not a Sandbox does not use wide open environments and, basically, we know that we are following a series of rooms connected by pieces of transition.
    Uncharted drakes fortune chapter 15

Uncharted 2 The Kingdom of Thieves pivots on a series of well-known game mechanics in this generation. It's a shooter with a cover system and at the same time, a platform-style Prince of Persia. It will be enough to say that we have a simple game, very simple and the view is spectacular. Nathan clings to everything and also tend to indicate the direction of the next ledge. The control is intuitive and highly automated so that climb, climb, jump, coupled to a ledge, balance on high everything goes just a very natural way. And get to do that in a game is too complicated.

I find the game very interesting where you get time to fight with a helicopter, ravaging a tank, then fight in stealth mode against a large group of soldiers and, ultimately, you posted on a window to become a sniper. These are just some examples of everything that comes to Nathan Drake do in this game. The use of light, its enchanting scenery, facial expressions of the characters, particulate matter, cameras, shaders, movements no picture will do justice until you get in an HDTV and enjoy.