Thread: Want to know about Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game

Want to know about Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game

I am planning to buy this Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game but before buying this game I need information on the game play of this game, it will be better to know about the sound and graphic quality of this game. Please also suggest the approximate price of this Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Want to know about Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game

Bladestorm, while not theoretically or visually striking, manages to bring unsophisticated gameplay and a degree of customization jointly in order to generate a fresh game. Bladestorm is by no means ideal, but allows for a huge amount of playtime, although with a bit of grinding down the way, that will keep you playing all the way until the dreadfully unsatisfactory ending.

I will talk about the game play of this game. User can control the mercenary, and also the other units of this game. These units all differ in method, ranging from your characteristic swordsman, to archers all the way to driving elephants. The battle is played out in a rock-paper-scissors arrangement, where units will moreover be really effectual against the unit they are opposite, at an extreme drawback, or be tied with the enemy.

The positive point of this Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game are as follows:
    1. This game has different units for customization
    2. The combat in this game are simple
    3. This game is provided with the large maps

The negative point of this Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game are as follows:

1. Graphic quality of this game is bland
    2. The quality of the voice is also not good
    3. It can be said that somewhat of a grind-fest

Price of Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game

The approximate price of this Blade Storm: Hyakunen Sensou game is around $39.99.
    Regardless of not doing all that much well, Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War is still a pleasurable game. It doesn't feature good visuals, or fantastic voice acting, but has a well-brought-up combat system as well as a large diversity of classes. Trying to uphold your units at the same level can become a chore, but for those that benefit from the combat, the hours will end up flying by. In short I will suggest you go for this game.