Thread: Animus Bug in Assassins Creed 2 solution

Animus Bug in Assassins Creed 2 solution

Hello friends,
    I get Assassins creed 2 from my friend, but I unable to play it. Because it want serial key to activate the game and I don't have it. To play full game I have to use Crack of this game. So if anyone have Animus Bug in Assassins Creed 2 solution, then please give me. So that I can play full game.
    Thanks.

Re: Animus Bug in Assassins Creed 2 solution

Hey as per your request I searched lot on the internet and finally I able to find some of the source for your problem. From these source you will able to download full game and crack of that game. You have to just select what you want and download the same. I am not giving you direct link of that, just search "Assassins creed 2 crack" in google and you will find solution of your problem in first website.

I also have the same problem. One day I found one Torrent and it works. Now I am able to play Assassins Creed 2 game very well. I think you also use this Torrent to get crack. Just click on following link and download torrent from first website. After downloading, install that crack in your PC and after that you will be able to play full game.
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 10-03-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Link Removed

As per my information it is illegal to crack any of the such type of games. I think it is considered as against the copyright of the product and it is wrong thing to do. Because in such type of games lot's of money is involved. But it is up to you, to decide what to do. If you want to download the crack for your game go to following link
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 10-03-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Link Removed

One of my friend also had the same problem then he Downloaded some crack from torrent and using it he was able to play that game. I think you could also download and install that crack in your PC to play that game. You can get this crack in the following ways. Just search it on google.

Have you all noticed that your game still runs in the background although your screen is totally white. I downloaded another save game from some other site and this save game was termed as Monterigionnia / Villa. I copied it, played it a while and when i went to meet Mario at the sanctuary all was well and sonn afterwards a cutscene starts. As soon as he stops talking and invites us for training, we again get white screen with an exclamation mark on the screen. But one thing you can notice here is that you can still toggle map and move around and as well as hear your movement. So, I managed to reach the shop in the white screen and started buying bags in the same white screen lol. As soon as I hit exit shop or the back button, I was quite surprised to see full gameplay for 2 seconds and after that i again got the white screen. I kept on repeating - entering the shop and exiting and here i noticed that we can avoid white screen for 2 secs. So basically, the game runs in the back but only if one can get some solutions to avoid white screen it would be great. I am uploading this Monterigionnia / Villa save game file of Assassins Creed 2 here, download it from the attachments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The issue could generally be with the game installer or map files that may have gone corrupt or need to be replaced. You need to replace the file by recovery software or a new file with the same by using the utility disc.

Quote Originally Posted by cecendol View Post
    can i get the save game from the beginning? can someone attach the file?
    Save games don,t help.
    AC2 is connected to internet.
    So if you start the game and go past the animus, you can only free run.
    When you start a mission you get back to the screen.
    Evga x58 4way sli. Intel core i7 975 extreme. 16gb DDR3. 2x GTX 285. 2x500 gb. 80gb ssd

Quote Originally Posted by Glumac View Post
    Hey give us that link??????
    Are u people still searching for cracks.
    I,ll tell it one more time.
    At this moment there is no crack.
    Wait untill the end of this month, there should be a crack by then
    Evga x58 4way sli. Intel core i7 975 extreme. 16gb DDR3. 2x GTX 285. 2x500 gb. 80gb ssd