Thread: Can Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7

Can Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I want to know the system requirements of Call of Juarez. Also, I want to know that can Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7 or not. If it cannot be played, then what are the solutions that can be used to make it play? Please reply soon with the possible replies with the solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Can Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7

Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7 by setting the operating system in the compatibility mode when the game is started. You will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility option for this purpose. You can let the system to find out what are the problems that the game is having when it runs in the system. You can also specify the errors that you are finding when the game in started in Windows 7.

It is recommended that you run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system to get information for situations like can Call of Juarez be played in Windows 7 or not. This tool will list the softwares, applications, games and all other installed components that are incompatible with the operating system. I hope that you will get the necessary information.

I have mentioned below the system requirements for Call of Juarez and I am sure that you will get an idea if the game can be played in your system or not:
    • Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2.66 GHz or Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or more
    • Hard Disk: 4 GB Free
    • Video Memory: 256 MB with Shader Model 3.0 or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c

Many of the games and applications that used to run fine in the older versions of Windows are seen to have problems in Windows 7. So, i do not think that Call of Juarez can be played in Windows 7 because it may be having incompatibility issues. A solution that can help you to solve such problems is the "run as administrator" option, that forces the programs and applications to run in the system.

If Call of Juarez has to be played in Windows 7, then according to me there will be no worries for the same. I am using a dual boot system with Windows XP and Windows 7. Most of the games that I have played in Windows 7 used to have problems in Windows XP like black screen and all. Make sure that the computer has the necessary configuration for playing the game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever