Thread: Help with Shutter Island in Windows 7

Help with Shutter Island in Windows 7

I need someone to help with Shutter Island in Windows 7. First of all, please provide me with the system requirements of this game. After installing this game in my system, some of the features like the "Save Game", "Load Game" and some more do not work. I do not have any idea why this is happening. If anyone knows about the solutions that can be used in this case, please reply immediately.

Re: Help with Shutter Island in Windows 7

I think that Shutter Island does not work fine in Windows 7 because this is the problem of the operating system. So, you just need to troubleshoot the game, that is find the problems in the game. You can specify the same in the option of troubleshoot compatibility. It is also possible for the system to find out the errors that the game has when it runs in the system. After the settings are done, check whether your problem is solved or not.

For the help with Shutter Island in Windows 7, I have given below the system requirements of the same and I hope that your problem will be solved from this information:
    1. Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    2. Processor: 1.2 GHz
    3. RAM: 1024 MB
    4. DirectX: 9.0
    5. Hard Disk: 153 MB free

If Shutter Island is having problems in Windows 7, then it is possible that this is a problem that has occurred while installing this game in the system. The file that helps to load and save games must have been skipped by mistake and it has been mostly because there were other applications and programs running in the background of the installation process. You will have to reinstall the game to solve the problem.

I am playing the same game, that is Shutter Island in my system with the Windows 7 operating system. I am using the 64 bit one and there are no problems as such in my system with this game. I think that you must have upgraded the operating system to Windows 7 from a previous version. Such problems are seen with the users of such operating systems. A clean install of the Windows 7 operating system will help you in this case.

Have you tried to set the operating system in the compatibility mode while running Shutter Island in Windows 7, since this has helped me to get rid of the incompatibility issues with many applications and programs in my computer with Windows 7. For this purpose, you will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility option and I am sure that your problem will be solved.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever