Thread: How is Mega Man 10?

How is Mega Man 10?

Hi guys, I have seen many games of capcom and i have heard about its maga man's latest version that is Mega Man 10. I have played mega man 9 and i liked that one. Now i am interested in Mega Man 10. How is Mega Man 10 and what are the characters provided in this game?

What to do in Mega Man 10.

I have played the demo of Mega Man 10 and was quite interesting. It was baseball-themed level complete with ball-throwing bots and evil batting cages. You will be able to select Mega Man or Proto Man from the beginning of the game. You may go for selecting the difficulty levels for playing this game. Apart from the single-player game in Mega Man 10, You are offered many things such as Challenge mode, downloadable content support, and an item shop.

How to play Mega Man 10.

While playing the Mega Man 10, You just have to run, jump, and shoot your way by going through each themed level. You will not be facing the main boss to encounter in the demo version of this game. You need to make your jumps with the timing so that no wrong steps goes to deal with enemies smartly. Enemies in the Mega Man 10 would be an invulnerable who can damaged yourself only in specific ways.

Characters in Mega Man 10.

You would be having several character in the Mega Man 10 to play as follows.
    1. Mega Man.
    2. Proto Man.
    3. Dr. Light.
    4. Roll.
    5. Rush.
    6. Beat.
    7. Auto.
    8. Dr. Wily and many more. All other locked characters would be unlocking as you go on clearing the levels.

About Mega Man 10.

The original 2D classic Mega Man have returned in Mega Man 10. The brand new easy level will help lower the entry barrier in the this game for new mega man fans and novice action gamers. Retro 8 bits graphics and sound combining the mega man's classic simple yet addicting the game play. Proto Man is available from the first level in Mega Man 10. And be ready to face much stronger boss as it has been made by the creator of Mega Man, Keiji Inafune. Unique stages in this game includes Old Castle, Highway, Iceberg, stadium and many more.

Mega Man Challenges mode in Mega Man 10.

If you are going to play Mega Man 10 for the first time and if you want to be prepared for playing the basics in this game then you may choose for the Mega Man Challenges mode in Mega Man 10 as in this mode you may practice for the game play. So now you can improve your skills by playing this mode and go further performing the best as per your levels.

Dylan18 Guest

Re: How is Mega Man 10?

Thanks for info ,it's really useful information)