Thread: Twin Sector pc game issues with Windows 7

Twin Sector pc game issues with Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 been installed as the operating system in it. I have recently loaded the new Twin sector pc game into my system and the problem is that I am not able to play the game. It plays for a while and then closes down. Why is this happening? Please help me out in making the things to work out for me. Thank you.

Re: Twin Sector pc game issues with Windows 7

The problem is that the drivers could be outdated for the video card or the graphic card that is been installed in the system. Upgrade the drivers by getting it downloaded or from the official site of the manufacturer. You may then be able to use the application that is the game to the fullest. It is quite very much related to the mode that it needs to be supported. So check out.

Try to run the system under safe mode section and then try to execute the files. This is basically because the game may not be able to support well with the operating system as there may be some features that may be missing out with the devices that is been attached. So try to execute the system under safe mode. This has low features and hence you can then make the game to run under it. Try out the same.

Run a clean boot service in order to disable he features hat Windows 7 possess. I may then help you out in sorting the issue if it is related with the operating system. All you need to do is as follows:

* Click on the start button.
    * Type msconfig and hit enter in the search box.
    * After that under selective startup choose Hide all Microsoft Services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

This should work for you.

It may be that the game that you have installed or downloaded may not be complete. It may be missing out with some or the other file and hence it is the only thing that is making you not to execute the game well. All you need to do is to remove the game from the system and then install a new pack of the game a fresh new copy. Then look out whether it does work out for you well.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Try executing the game under Windows Xp. It may support well. There may be issue with the operating system that you use and hence it is quite possible that the game may not respond to the same. It wold be better that you use the same under different operating system. It should then help you out. Look out for the thing hopefully it should work.