Thread: GTA IV Securom Problem

GTA IV Securom Problem

Hello , I have install the Gta 4(Gta IV) On my Computer , the problem is that i cannot seem to play the game due to these securom problem , i dont how to solve these securom problem in Gta 4(Gta IV) , the Game do not Lauch , Even if it Launches , it Ask for Activation , I dont know what to do to solve these Securom problem in GTA 4 , please Help , Thanks in advance for your Suggestion

Re: GTA IV Securom Problem

there are fewer restrictions than in other games with the same type of protection,For Securom Activation , These are Certain Rules

• It will take an internet connection to activate the game
    • The disc must be playing in the drive to play (unless it is legally downloaded on the net, as on Steam).
    • If a player has no internet, no problems: it can activate the game using another pc with a connection.
    • An Internet connection is required to play in multi and upload videos created with the editor of replays.
    • To play in solo mode, you do not need a connection.
    • The player can install the game with the disc as many times as they wish and on an unlimited number of PCs (the digital version can be installed on 5 PCs at a time, except that obtained on Steam).
    • The player must authenticate the game for each user account of his pc but once that is done, it can reinstall the game without fear of having to re-authenticate his game
    • Game for Windows Live and Securom will launch in the background at the same time as the game can play the game, the Rockstar Games Social Club is to be launched.

For an end user, the Securom is a wound without a name. In its last Implemention (Bioshock, Spore, Red Alert 3, ...) the installation process require online activation , and the number of activation was limited. The user must have an internet connection to play a game that does not offer online mode, and will explain its application to the activation service.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

During typical installations of GTA IV PC, users that have an active Internet connection will be prompted to perform an 'Online Activation' of the game. 'Activation' is a mandatory process for all installations of GTA IV PC, regardless of format.

During the initial 'launch window' of GTA IV PC, users may also need to perform a 'Date Check' to make sure they have the final game code on their PC, BEFORE they can perform the 'Activation' process.

In cases where an 'Online Activation' cannot be performed, one or more conditions may be prohibiting this (see below), and 'Manual Activation' will need to be performed. These conditions may also prohibit the 'Date Check' process from working, and this process will need to be 'Manually' performed to play the game as well.