Thread: 10 basic tips you should know about apple iPad

10 basic tips you should know about apple iPad

I started to collect information, you know little tricks to get more power to IPAD. I leave a list of tricks to IPAD, to start my first paragraph in the category Tricks for IPAD.

1.How reset the IPAD.

To be realistic, we know that all Apple products enjoy a good system that almost never crashes, but sometimes you have to resort to a forced exit.

To reset the IPAD you while you press the button on / off and the menu for a long time, until you get a black screen and restarted, as in the iPhone. One trick for the IPAD I hope not to have to use.

2. Achieve cut, copy and paste into the IPAD expert.

If you have an iPhone, only you must apply the same technique when you want to cut or paste a text into the IPAD of an entire paragraph or block of text, not normal is you click on the text and then move the blue bar to highlight the text.

3.Get free books for IPAD.

Apple has its own application to have books in your IPAD, the iBook App But there's a trick if you want to book for free on your IPAD, is through the Gutenberg Project. It is a website that collects books that do not have rights or they have finished.

The format for playing books on the IPAD is ePub, the Project Gutenberg download is in PDF, but you can use an application called Calibre, through which you can pass the ePub books in this way with this trick save a lot of your IPAD.

4. Get your iPad in to the silent mode quickly

This trick I see it very useful for the IPAD, if you start to sound the IPAD at an unexpected time, you should keep the volume down button for two seconds, at that time will mute the IPAD.

5. IPAD digital frame mode.

The digital picture frames are one of the most successful sales of gadgets, well, you do not need to buy a digital photo frame to view your photos, the IPAD also applies to you it. To put the IPAD as digital mode in an easy and simple, when you take away the rest to IPAD, on the right side lower right, is an icon with a flower, when pressed, will start the slideshow with the images you have in IPADE. You can adjust the speed in System Preferences.

Re: 10 basic tips you should should know about apple iPad

6. Catch big screen in the IPAD.

This trick is good to keep impressions of what you're viewing on the screen of IPAD. To do this you must press the sleep button and the menu for half a second, the image of the screenshot of the IPAD, is gurda in the library of IPAD.

7. com perform faster in a web posting.

To move quickly on a website, by scrolling, while browsing on your Mac, for example, when you are looking at a blog and Quiers go to the end of the story or page and this is long you can use the following trick to IPAD. Hit with your finger on the screen of IPAD in the share of the title bar and automatically you will see the cursor on the lower floor of the page.

8.Vista after a mail in the IPAD.

You have the Mail application on your IPAD to check your email account. Have a preview of your email, can help you review in a more rapid.

To get a preview of the mail that you have submitted to IPAD, you must go to Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendars and select "5 lines" in Preview.

9.Use iPAD virtual keyboard, Till you have connected a physical.

If for any reason you want to access your virtual keyboard while you are connected IPAD physical, virtual overrides the latter, you should go to Bluetooth and detach the physical keyboard, but there is a trick to make it faster, press the eject button of tecldo physical, and you can use the virtual.

10.Reduce quality video.

Seeing a video in 1080, ie high definition is almost impossible, but you can download up to 720 quality, thus you can see and with acceptable quality

Well these are the 10 tips for IPAD, the truth is they do see the similarity of this gadget from Apple with the iPhone. I've learned to make a list of others when I have my IPAD.