Thread: How to send a keylogger over the instant messenger

How to send a keylogger over the instant messenger

Recently I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, so that I can make the use of the keylogger. That I just want to send the keylogger to one of my friends, so that he can able to send me the logfiles. So that I can interact with her over the internet, so I don’t know the way to send it to him over an instant messenger. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for sending the keylogger to the instant messenger. Then please let me know, any of the suggestion or the ideas from you guys is appreciated.

Re: How to send a keylogger over the instant messenger

According to my information, the spytector can only be used on local computer. This is not possible to make use of the spytector for sending keyloggers to the other networks. So for that reason you have to make the use of the keyloggers like sniperspy instead, so make use of it and then try to send the keyloggers to your friends. Finally I just want to suggest you that spytector works only on the local computer and not on the remote computer.

Re: How to send a keylogger over the instant messenger

For this application to work there in your system, you should have to install the keylogger that you want to make use. After that you have to make the installation of that program and then you have to configure it. So now if you want to send it to your friends then you have to attach it with the email and send it. So with these steps you can get the keylogger onto a computer. So after that you have to install the keylogger onto a computer by using the keylogger onto a computer, so with the help of the keylogger using remote software.