Thread: firefox 11.0a1 (Nightly), using 400k with 4 tabs open.

firefox 11.0a1 (Nightly), using 400k with 4 tabs open.

recently, i have tried with the latest update to the firefox 11.0a1 (Nightly), and after this update i get the problem with this and the problem is that when i am trying to open the 4 tabs at a time i get that Nightly has been using ~400k, but at that time it used to use around ~300k with 8, 9 or 10 tabs open. why this is happening to me?? can here anyone suggest me for resolving this problem?? if here anyone know the reason for this then for this please reply me back.

Re: firefox 11.0a1 (Nightly), using 400k with 4 tabs open.

Dude, i dont think that this is like a big problem because, 400KB's is pretty minimal. if it is using the 400mb however, is a believable amount. Ok, if still you want to know the reason for this then for that can you tell me that which web sites do you ahve opened at that time?? becuse, it depends on the website, i know that type of the websites which cause that sort of RAM usage and the web sites are as:::

• webGL google maps
    • benchmarks,
    • webGL demos,
    • Tech crunch etc.

Yes, i also agree with the above user that this usage totally depends upon the websites which you have open at that time. can you here, reply me back that which sites are you using at that time?? and also reply me what about the Add-ons??

Yes dude, when i get this issue at that time i was using sites which are as::

• facebook.com / Twitter.com / Ecapcity.com / and also this forum.

and also i would like to say here that i am having the Add-Ons which are as::

• Adblock Plus
    • Compact Menu 2
    • Greasemonkey
    • Open Image In New Tab
    • Skipscreen
    • Status-4-Evar
    • Yahoo! Mail Notifier

let me tell you here that at that time i tried with openning the 12 tabs 4 windows a few Flash. and at that time when i checked the memory usage at that time i get that it is showing as::

i am not getting the reason here that why are you gettign this type of the problem.

in my case, i think that i am this problem related with the Flash player. because, i have seen in my case, when i am trying with the loading the videos on Youtube at that time it get went up and after I closed out of the Youtube page my memory continues to go up. still i am not getting here anyone that will help me to resolve this problem. now i am thinking for using the previous version because, with that i was not having this type of the problem.but thanks for any suggestion over here.

OK, here you are saying that you are getting this problem with the Nightly. then can you tell me back here that what about the previous version of the firefox?? reply me back for this.