Thread: Do you think Duplicate Content can affect the Website Ranking

Do you think Duplicate Content can affect the Website Ranking

Hi friends recently I have publish my forums on the internet and I have very much interested about my forums that I want to make the ranking for my forums on the internet so I want to know about the Duplicate Content effect on my site ranking. Is there any of the penalties will be there by the Search engine. So I want to know how to reduce duplicate content and what are the steps there to prevent the duplicate content for my forums, so guys if you have any of the information about the affect and benefits or any of the ideas about this then please do the reply for this topic any of the suggestion or any of the ideas will be appreciated. Thanks for the help if you can

Re: Do you think Duplicate Content can affect the Website Ranking

According to my information there are no penalized if your sites have some of the duplicate content since there are lots of the articles and the topic are there on the internet, so there are many of the chances that your content will be somewhat same from many of the Articles. And also there are sure that the content will be same if there are the things or the topic that are same for the topic there in the content, so finally I want to say that the duplicate content is good if in the limited quantity for any of the articles.

The Duplicate content is nothing but the substantive blocks of content within or crossways domains may be it is some or completely match other content. This is thing that most of the time it is unintentional. This is mostly done for some of the reason that the content is duplicated for the attempt to manipulate search engine rankings or gain more traffic via popular or long-tail queries.

There are some of the thing that can be used for prevent duplicate content to remove negative point from the web as well as from the user experience. So you must follow these steps
    • Whenever you have detected any of the duplicate content, such as through changes caused by URL parameters, group that duplicate URLs into one cluster.
    • Make the selection for what you think is the "best" URL to represent the cluster in search results.
    • After that you can merge properties of the URLs in the cluster, similar as link popularity, to the representative URL.
    • Merge properties from duplicates into one representative URL often provides the users with additional correct search results.

If you have find any of the duplicate content then there are no worries since there are many of the sites on the web that utilize URL parameters and this is for the valid reasons only. So for that you have to remove the unnecessary URL parameters and make the URL as clean as possible.

Rajni Guest

There are the things that you have to follow if you want to reduce the duplicate content from your site so for that you have to make the use of these steps may this will help you to reduce duplicate content more broadly
    • When ever you are track the visitor information,so for that make the use of redirection so that to redirect the URLs with the parameters such as affiliateID, trackingID, etc.
    • You can also make the use of the cookie to set the affiliateID as well as the trackingID values.

The main thing is that there are the thing should be there that can be used for the purpose of recognize duplicate content on your website. So the simple way for this to take a unique text snippet from a page and then make it search for it in the search box and see what are the words are highlighted in the other links or the content there listed below the search box. So make the use of the site:query and follow with the url that you are posting your content that you have want to check for the verification for the duplicated.

I don’t think that the Duplicate content can make the any affect for the website but however the ranking of the website may goes down, and also this is the bad that the website have the information from the other sources however there you can make the use of your own language to create the content that doesn’t match with the other webpage content for that thing may increasing the page ranging because the webspider is the content hungry that means that it always try to get the fresh content so make the content in such a way that it mostly not match with the other web content from any other websites.

rahulchauhan Guest

Yes duplicate content do effect seo and ranking , i have observed it in my website.We used to write or copy content from other websites ,our site was sanboxed by google.it was a bad time for us .but from few months we are writing unique content and we are out of sandbox.