Thread: Best Browser for Search engine optimization(SEO)

Best Browser for Search engine optimization(SEO)

Hello all friends, I came here in the search of the best browser for the SEO (Search engine optimization). So can anyone suggest me over here that which is the best browser for the SEO? Please reply me if you are searching for the same thing. And also if you are having the suggestion in this cause then please reply me back about this topic.

Re: Best Browser for Search engine optimization(SEO)

Hey dude, for this thing I think that Mozilla firebox will be the best browser. I am suggesting about the Mozilla Firefox because I am working from the last four years as SEO. In this browser, there are so many of the plugins for the SEO work and very easy to manage all the required stuff. If you are searching for the best browser for this then I will say you that Mozilla firebox will be the best for this purpose.

Dude, what type of the question is that? Are you mad?? Because how browser is related to SEO? here I can say that this question is totally not related with the SEO rating and also let me inform you that browser will not help you to increase the SEO rating.

Friend, thanks for replying me that browser is not related for SEO. But, you are wrong over here, this is because of Mozilla firebox have the plugins for the SEO and so for that reason this is better than the other browsers for the SEO rating. And yes, Of course it is related with the SEO. Browser plays an important role with the SEO to increase the ratings.

But I also not agree with this. There is no any good browser for the SEO. And let me inform you that there is good SEO optimizer for the SEO and with the help of this you can optimize any of the browsers.

Yes, I also agree that Mozilla is better than IE when you are doing SEO works. And in this cause my personal opinion Mozilla Firefox is a best explorer for SEO process of the websites over the search engines. And here I am also suggesting you about the Mozilla Firefox this is because of with the help of this you can also add a lot of the add-ons which will really help you for analyzing websites and lots of other stuff. Now the choice is yours, which one should you take for your SEO rating?

Are you searching for Browser for SEO? then for that reason I will suggest you to Use IE6 and your PageRank will become 10 as Google will take pity on you. And I am sure that Browser absolutely NOT related to SEO. I am not sure that Browser may help you monitoring, though it is not a browser, it is add-ons what really help you. Use Firefox and stop creating threads like this. May I ask you what SEO is? How do you think it is related to web-browser?

I also agree here that the Mozilla Firefox will be the best browser for SEO works. Still E8 is also fast catching up with Firefox. But here can anyone tell me that what does Firefox have for "plugins" that can help you with your SEO work? Please reply me for this; this is for the people who are saying here that Browser will help here to improve the SEO ratings.

While the browser you use doesn't affect SEO there are all types of useful plugins for Firefox that can add people in SEO'ing sites.

Firebug is a great plugins. It will allow you to watch all browser/server interactions specifically the status codes being returned by the server for the page request, show you all of the components downloaded when you request a page and the time it takes to download each component, etc.
    • SEO Quake will show you all types of useful info about SERPs when you search at an engine.
    • There are plugins that will show you which links on a page are followed and which are no followed.
    • Aaron Wall's SEOBook.com offers an SEO plugins that is very useful for this reason useful.

For this thing, I will suggest you to just search Google for SEO plugins for Firefox. I am sure that you will get some useful information from there.

Hey all friends, thanks a lot for suggesting me about the best browser for the SEO. And also for suggesting me about the steps for SEO rating. I will try with this all. And if I face any related problem to this topic then I will report here back about that.