Thread: What is the success rate of Directory Submissions

What is the success rate of Directory Submissions

I have recently started to get more and more information about the SEO. As now I just come across the directory submissions. I heard that there are lots of benefits from this. I haven’t experienced this but I hope that many of there might be familiar with that. Can anyone tell me what would be its success rate? How lots of directories have accepted your website speak out of a 100 submissions?

Re: What is the success rate of Directory Submissions

There are many experts SEO optimization expressing their opinions about directory submissions these days. This is one of the most important; "Directory submission" is dead, in terms of value SEO. However, professes lot of these experts also say that PageRank is dead as well. With respect to his theory, actually corresponds to the search engines.

Beautiful benefecial, offer good backlink juice, but it will also bring some 'traffic. Personally, I always make a campaign directory submission to all my websites.

Based on investigate in the learning of the activities of search marketing people, it has established that the peak three listings in natural website submissions make the most embattled traffic. This is a consequence of the following reasons. The eye obviously reads left to right, top to bottom of page of page. This reaction is not any different for somebody reading top web site submissions to somebody reading a newspaper or book. Leading website submissions are the most visible to the internet user.

First, directory submissions benefits for link reputation reasons. Most directories are not requiring a reciprocal link as a result the link counts as a one approach link toward your site. One approach links are much further precious than reciprocal links to the search engines.

Secondly, a few directories have a good amount of traffic and hence this increases the chance that you receive targeted visitors to your link directory. These visitors are free!

Third, the cost of directory entries is very low. If it takes some time. You can also hire a professional to do your entries for very low cost to save you time.

Free directories are understandable, apart from for those that need a link back toward you to be listed. I suggest avoiding these directories in total. Search engines will not punish you based on who links toward you, except if you link from your site to a recognized spammer otherwise so-called awful neighborhood your asset in the SERPS may perhaps undergo. Most of these links "back" directories exist only for weight gain link to themselves and not worth your time.