Thread: Strange upload pattern eating downloading speed

Strange upload pattern eating downloading speed

I occasionally am asked for advice on choosing high speed internet. I was just on my browser and when I try to perform this uploading task using the strange pattern then I found that the downloading speed is to be goes slow. In simple word, uploading speed is directly eating the downloading speed. I don’t know why this happen but I want the basic reason and solution of this problem. Any opinion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Strange upload pattern eating downloading speed

Obviously this has been happen on any kind of connections. When we try to perform such uploading task using any technique, that time the speed of the internet connection is being split into the uploading and the downloading process. Because of this split task the previous speed of the downloading on this internet connection is being goes low as compared with the previous speed. This is the natural thing and it will be happen on all the system.

If you ask me about this issue then I suggest you to use any one of the downloading or the uploading task on your system. This will be help to just perform any one task in fast manner and then later on the remains task is to be performed.

It is important to understand and get a picture of the traffic patterns at the site you are optimizing for. This is to be necessary in that you need to check the network collision between this different system and the internet connection. Because of the uploading pattern the traffic collision has been increased. In such time the traffic between this system and the internet is to be increased and both the downloading and the uploading task preformed on it. In such cases you need to use any kind of software that helps to either increase the uploading speed or the downloading speed. This will make an effort.

You can also try to increase the uploading speed on this system. There are many uploading software present on the market that helps to increase the uploading speed. Few of the latest web browsers also provide the way to increase this uploading speed. I think in the internet Explorer the Options menu contains the Preferences option. Check this option. I think this option will be help to you for increasing the uploading speed. If possible then both downloading and uploading speed is set to maximum. Try this on your system and hope that it will be solve your complicated problem.