Thread: Need Netflix activation code?

Need Netflix activation code?

Guys need help from you all I need to control my device queue over the Netflix website, and for that I need activation code can anyone tell me where would I get it well when I set up Netflix on my WD TV Live plus I am unable to see the activation code now tell me where would I get this activation code I don’t have any file or folder or manual which is having a code?

Re: Need Netflix activation code?

Ok so that is easy to find when you have a complete installation of your device then just simply launch the Netflix application and then just keep following the onscreen instruction to get the activation code and then you would be getting it on your id or so and then you can use it to activate your Netflix, Best of luck do it and I hope you get the activation code as easy as I have got the one and get it activated and start enjoying it sooner.

Well in the WDTV Live Plus manual I have read some step like how you have to get the code if you have a ID in the Netflix then simply follow the steps and if not first make it and then follow the step ok now after getting the id go to the Netflix.com/activate and then enter then on screen code which would be asked over there and then enter the user name and password then login and then enter the activation code that is appeared in your TV screen after that on the same site click activate and then the media player screen would display your Netflix instant queue.

Hello friend I have heard somewhere that we don’t actually need any activation code for this new Netflix 3.0 now it is very easy to do it, it can just be done by simply signing into your account from the Live Plus UI and this is really very simple and the steps are as same as the above poster have said I just meant that you don’t need to search for any code the code showing on the TV would do it for you. Hope for the best and I hope you get your problem solved sooner and start enjoying.

This was quit a bit confusing and that was the reason why i was struggling so much well thanks a lot for helping me again and i have also noticed what you have said i too was thinking that they dont need a activation code but i dint knew anything about that with full confidence so i thought to ask you all and i knew that you would be helping me out of this so i did asked and as expected i got helped from you all thanks a lot again