Thread: Outlook Contacts with extension wont recognized in Skype

Outlook Contacts with extension wont recognized in Skype

Hi everyone, newly I installed Skype 2.0 beta application which is help to me for make voice as well as video call over internet. When I try to call someone using the Microsoft Outlook 2011 then there must be restriction applied on this task. The outlook contacts who has an extension in the number (+1 (aaa) nnn-nnnn x12, for instance), are to be does not recognize by the Skype application. I want to avoid such kind of restrictions. Can this possible in this window 7 x64 OS. Thanks in advance.

Re: Outlook Contacts with extension wont recognized in Skype

Hey dude, I have work on the Skype 1.4 applications there is nothing wrong happen in this application. As per you mention in the post, the similar type of number I used for calling purpose and nothing wrong happen in this system. Hence I recommended you to use this previous application for such kind of complicated task. This will be avoid such kind of restriction and probably the problem is solved. Then try this solution for solving the problem.

To avoiding such kind of problem possibly this phone number which is incorrectly sent to Skype application. Then add a square bracket in this phone number before the extension. This is the different solution and as per my knowledge you haven’t found this solution on any manual or document. This is an alternative way to ignore parts of a phone number. Then use this and solve the problem.

We have lot of experience over this problem and this problem present in the Skype application because this validating phone number sequence are to be present in the toolbar. This validating number especially present in the Internet Explorer toolbar. This will be good for application. The Skype will easily recognizing any phone number on the internet. This will be present in the future versions of Microsoft Outlook toolbar.

Hey dude, I think you use this application on the USA and hence the outlook you use is not to be detect the phone number which is extra ten digit. However there is no such rule that US phone number for all time have 10 digits after the +1. I think there is some facility available in this application. This type of problem will be notified that the applications need the updating policy. Hence, I suggest you to use this updating policy and it really helpful to do this kind of complicated task.

As per you mention in the thread, yes there is some kind of restriction present onto this application. If you try to call outside the country, then this type of problem present in this outlook. However the phone number sent to Skype should be cut off. This is to be happening after +1 as well as ten digits phone number. This type of problem is more complicated and it will be solved using the country codes. This country code will be the destination country and it might be solved the problem.