Thread: Why can't I go to some websites in Chrome?

Why can't I go to some websites in Chrome?

Hi I use Google Chrome browser for viewing sites. It is my default browser for accessing the web. It is very easy to use and understand. It is a user friendly browser. It allows searching and opening the web pages faster than other browser. I have account in many of the websites. I try opening all the web pages like Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, Facebook etc. I also have a twitter account, but the problem is whenever I try to open the twitter webpage, it always displays some error in Google Chrome. Please Let me know what is the problem and how I can solve it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why can't I go to some websites in Chrome?

According to your problem, we will surely give you a appropriate solution. The web browsers are application programs installed on computers to help a user to browse the Internet. Various web browsers are available that have different features. Google chrome is one of the web browsers that offer high speed browsing. The issue of loading some websites is because of browser issue or system malfunctions. You need to first try opening the webpage in some other browser. If the web page opens on the other browser then clear the caches and the cookies. After clearing the caches reset it to default settings.

There are many problems regarding the twitter. It displays errors messages while loading pages in the browser. The loading process keeps continuing and white blank screen appears. There will be a problem of the Google chrome browser; it might have been damaged browser. Sometimes Virus attacks on the system may also prevent pages from loading. It is also because of lot of caches. To solve it you need to follow the simple steps. Go to Control Panel and uninstall Google Chrome from your desktop. After uninstalling just restart and scan your computer for any viruses. After scanning restart the computer again and install Google Chrome Browser. Set it to default setting and open the web page.

It might show display a problem of DNS error. It is not a DNS server problem or related to internet connection; it is the problem in Chrome software. Sometimes even after deleting the cookies or scanning computer for malicious software the pages do not display. It can be also some other problem in Chrome settings. Sometimes the chrome settings prevent certain websites from opening up in chrome. It happens because when pre-fetching fails it displays link broken. To fix this error we need to Go to Tools >> OPTIONS >> UNDER THE HOOD >> Remove the Tick from the box which appears “USE DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance”. After that you will see that you are able to load the page.