Thread: Password saving service for Grooveshark application in CloudMe

Password saving service for Grooveshark application in CloudMe

I really love this Grooveshark application in iCloud service and I personally love the features of the application well I use it now every time in my iCloud desktop so I just love it. one small changes that I would like to suggest here is that there should be a password saving service in it and hence what I want to know is that instead of signing in again for the service and listening it again then I just need to know if the password reminder service should be made implemented in it so that we would be able to sign in directly without the entry of password and all in it. so just a small indication that I wanted to ask it with you all.

Re: Password saving service for Grooveshark application in CloudMe

Ok that’s a nice suggestion that you have given here and yes the password reminder service should get started that’s what even I think even I am using this new service from quite some time and even I am of the same opinion as that of the above user even I think that well they have the same services for the Twitter, MSN and various IM services that are listed there but surely I think this service should be implemented so that’s what I want to say here and I think this service should be introduced as soon as possible here as well.

See in this case there is nothing much that you or me can do In this situation well the activation of the service is almost dependant on the apple people. So it is better that you suggest this option for the apple people only and I think they will implement this service as soon as possible for you. So better do that I think that’s a better option that you should give a try here so that’s what I am saying here better opt for that option that will be of much help0 for you I think. So lets see what response do we get from there hoping for a positive response from them so lets wait and watch.

I am one of the user who already had a talk with them about the matter and they said that they will be looking in the matter and will be implementing those changes as soon as possible there, so that’s what I think is the necessary changes that they will be implementing here. Well as such I am not able to find any such kind of changes in the Grooveshark application I did check it out and I was not getting the password remembering service for it so lets see if we will get it there.

Nice to hear that you did have a chat about the same matter there. Well let me inform you all that haven’t you all used the password remembrance feature that is there present In all the majority browsers today so if you are using the iCloud desktop feature then make sure that you will be able to use that feature in it as well. So better watch out for that ok. If you enable that feature then browser will automatically ask you if you want to remember the password or not, so I am a bit surprised that no one here have talked about that feature so that’s a bit surprising factor for me.

Yes I completely forgot about that yes I can count that as an interesting solution but upon that the password remembrance service should be activated by the necessary people about the same and I am sure that they will do that as soon as possible. So lets hope for that and yes the browsers does has the option of password remembrance and i need to have a look at it as soon as possible for it.