Thread: What is ISP?

What is ISP?

Hello friends there are a doubt going in my mind and i am thinking to ask some of the experienced people the doubt that what do you mean by ISP? How does it work? And what is the full form of ISP? So please can anybody can help me in this so I am very grateful to him. Thank you all in advance for helping me and giving your valuable time to me. Thanks Once Again…

Re: What is ISP?

I would like to say something regarding the question that in short INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER , it refers to a corporation that make available Internet services, in addition to private and business admission to the Internet. For a monthly charge, the service provider usually provides a software package, username, password and access phone number. Equipped with a modem, you can then log on to the Internet and browse the World Wide Web and USENET, and send and receive e-mail. For broadband access you typically receive the broadband modem hardware or pay a monthly fee for this equipment that is added to your ISP account billing.

Hello Friends I am From Mumbai and I would like to know that which internet service provider I should have for my system like TATA PHOTON , BSNL , MTNL , RELIANCE, which service provider should I use .

Alternatively you can go with MTNL Broadband Hi all. I am using MTNL broadband with 256 Unlimited speed in mumbai. Today while browsing I noted that my download speed is around 55KBps. so it is nice and amazing. . .