Thread: How to speed up Firefox4 at startup?

How to speed up Firefox4 at startup?

Is there is way that will help me to get faster performance form Firefox and that too in the start. I am working on the windows 7 operating system and using the Mozilla Firefox web browser now the thing here is that when I am starting the browser then the speed of the same is moderately low and it increases as the working time on the same goes on . I can’t understand the change in the behavior of the performance of the same. Place help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: How to speed up Firefox4 at startup?

Mozilla Firefox on Windows, never will boot faster than IE, the reason is that it is not your native operating system. The boot also depends on factors other than Firefox, some antivirus and firewall as the NIS can cause problems when starting Firefox. Depends both have gotten into the Firefox, I refer to themes and extensions. However there are several documents that will help improve the performance of your Firefox

The Pre-loader problem is that while Firefox starts up faster, is an extra program resident in memory and is a program rather than have to start when starting the PC, so what I want you to do here is that make sure that no other application is running on the same . If you are able to use only Firefox then you will get perfect output from the Firefox that you are using. I hope that this will help you to get the perfect solution on the same

Well the best thing that I want you to do here is that just uninstall the Mozilla Firefox and then you just need download the powerful Google chrome and then install the same on your system. I am sure that after installing it you will not face any issue related to the browser. I am suing the same browser from last few months and mind you it is really serving me the best. So now you alo install the same and see how it goes in your case.

The only things I do not like about Firefox are that it takes too long to boot and it is awful. Which is not compatible with many websites? That direct downloads are stopped and told you have downloaded it but sometimes it is impossible to download anything I mean files of 5 MB max. Flip large sizes and more It’s a shame, because I use it for many years but those errors are bad and not solving them, and surely in a short period more or less the star makes Chrome and Firefox browsers evolve no more.