Thread: Google Sign in Error in Android Market

Google Sign in Error in Android Market

Friends, I am getting the Google Sign in Error when trying to access the Android Market. Initially, I get the message that I have typed wrong password otherwise my account is changed and it prompts me to enter the password again. When I entered the password again then it let me to the authenticating page that shows that there is some network problem and it was having the Retry now button on that page. This problem started when I changed my SIM card. Can you please tell me that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved? I will really appreciate each and every reply on this.

Re: Google Sign in Error in Android Market

First thing that you need to check in the cases like this is the time/dates of it. It should be correct. If that is not set properly then also you may get the issues like this and it will stop you from logging into the system. So go to the date/time settings and change that accordingly. I have seen some of the cases like this where this comes out to be the reason for the issue and correcting that solves the issue for them. I wish that it will do the same for you.

This is seem to be the problem from the provider side of which you are using the SIM card and if that is the case then they are the only people who can solve the issue for you. So the first thing that you need to do is to contact the service provider and ask them for the same. They are the only people who can resave the problem for you. It is the first step that you need to do in the cases like this. I hope that you will get out of the issue soon.

It is possible that the internet plan that you are trying to use is not working and so it is creating the problem like this. I am not saying that this is the only problem with this but it can be considered as one of the possible reasons for this. If you want to check that then you can try to use the same with the help of the WiFi and if it is working there then it will make sure that the problem is with the internet connection. Once you become aware of the root of the issue then you can easily go for the solution.

One other possibility is that the software that is installed in your phone might be corrupted or outdated so it is making that trouble. So just check that, what is the version of the software that is installed in your phone and search for the latest version available in the market. If you find that the latest version is available on the internet then you can upgrade the phone to that version and that will resolve the issue. Please let me know if it can solve the problem for you.

It would be better to reinstall the browser application you use. Dolphin HD If you have installed, then just uninstall the program and then try reinstalling the program to obtain a new copy of it. This time we will surely raise the issue when necessary. I hope this will help you succeed. So check the thing and make possible modifications to achieve that.