Thread: HOW TO Disable the No Internet access warnings

HOW TO Disable the No Internet access warnings

I am just upgrading my system from windows xp to windows 7. So while doing that I continuously get an warning that no internet access warning. Some yellow kind of sign comes up and it displays the message. I want to remove that message permanently from the system as it is increasingly becoming frustrating to see this kind of message and hence I want to eliminate it from the system. So how to remove that permanently? Can you suggest me something here? I am waiting for your response.

Re: HOW TO Disable the No Internet access warnings

Looking at the problem I think upgrading the nic driver would be a very good option according to me. So for that go to Microsoft websites and look out for any possible upgrades that are available in the website. Do upgrade it as early as possible. Also if you have any firewall program or the antivirus program that is running in the background just disable it and then start it again. So this is what I have to say here and I think that is what the possible solution that I can give it you right now.

I would advise you to run the troubleshooting tool for more such advancements on the problem. I think that is the best tool that you can take in here to solve the issue and I think that will be of very much use to you, it will scan the system and probably will show you the source of problem and you will also be given the option to repair the problem. Check for the troubleshooting tool in the Network and Sharing Center and see if you are able to get the problem solved.

I would advice you to disable the Network Connectivity Status Indicator, in case you do not know then I will suggest you some steps here below do have a look at it
    1) Strat with the registry editor.
    2) Now after getting in to the registry editor you should be able to navigate to the location HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet.
    3) Now go to the internet key option and from there click on the EnableActiveProbing option. Set the data type value as 0 because that will disable the feature.
    4) Select ok and then reboot the system.
    So do follow the steps and I am sure that it will help you in the problem.

Wow that really worked out with me. I think that has really helped me. So thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have given here, and i think that has really helped me. I did follow all the steps and also had a look at every post and let me agree that all were quite informative for me. so thanks a lot for that you all have really helped me in this problem, now finally the display sign is gone and thats a big sigh of relief for me.