Thread: Internet explorer 8 slows down at the time of visiting secure Links

Internet explorer 8 slows down at the time of visiting secure Links

I am using windows vista operating system running with Intel i7 processor. I have 2 TB hard drives. From last few days I am facing one problem related to internet explorer 8. I noticed that whenever I click on the option called secure links the performance of my browser terribly falls down. This problem never seen when I clicked on unsecured links. I don’t know how to solve this problem. I have one more pc with windows 7 operating system on that pc also I experienced same problem. Now I need your help to fix this problem permanently. I am requesting you to get back to me with suitable answers as soon as possible. I am waiting for your replies desperately. I would like to say thanks in advance for all your valuable replies.

Re: Internet explorer 8 slows down at the time of visiting secure Links

As you said in your question you are only facing the problem at the time of visiting secure links it might be problem arise due to insufficient availability of security software’s. Tell me whether there is antivirus installed on your pc or not to protect your system from threats coming from internet. I will suggest you try to resolve this problem by installing some internet security software’s available on internet. you can also install them using registered cd of that particular antivirus program. I will suggest you to install Norton internet security which is an ideal one to use with windows operating system environment.

Let’s try to solve this problem by booting your entire system in safe mode and installing necessary software’s required to get rid of this problem. For that simply follow the steps given below.
    • Restart your machine.
    • After switching on machine hold power key for nearly three seconds.
    • Select the option called advance boot.
    • Use up down arrows to select desired option.
    • Select the safe mode along with networking option and simply press enter.
    • After that welcome screen will appears on your screen.
    • Download Malwarebytes and scan your entire system with this software.
    • After completely scanning your machine restart your pc again.

I hope this will solve your problems related to slow performance of your browser.

Actually I got this solution from my friend. Try to use this one to fix your problem. For that first register the following files with your internet explorer. Just go to start option and click on run option and type following file names.
    • Regsvr32 jscript.dll
    • Regsvr32 softpub.dll
    • Regsvr32 mssip32.dll
    • Regsvr32 initpki.dll
    • Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Now check whether you are facing similar kind of problem or not.

If even after registering your internet explorer with related dll files you are facing similar kind of problems. I will suggest you try to solve this problem by optimizing your internet explorer for browsing just for sake of browsing secured site. For that go inside internet option present inside tools option appeared on menu bar of your browser and do the changes given below:-
    • Go inside general tab available under the section allocated for Browsing history
    • Remove all temporary files by clicking on delete button.
    • Now jump to security tab and reset all available zones to default level.
    • Inside privacy tab select default option.
    • Inside content tab, simply click on SSL state.
    • Inside program tab reset all the web settings option.
    • Inside advance tabs security section uncheck option called TLS 1.0.

If even after resetting all your internet explores settings to default one you are facing similar kind of problem than I will suggest you to use another browser it is not necessary that it must be windows browser you can use any browser that you want. I am currently using Firefox browser on my windows environment. There are number of browsers available on internet free of coast. In recent days googles chrome is ideal browser available for windows environment.

If even after using other browsers also you are facing same problem than I will suggest instead of trying too many experiments on your working environment simply call your engineer and take his opinion to solve this problem. It might be possible there is something wrong about your internet connection. You can submit your query to Microsoft’s support section. I am sure experts of Microsoft’s will guide you smartly then me.